[important]Remember – HOW we teach, is more important than WHAT we teach. (and this is the most glaring aspect of our Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum)[/important]
Senior Kindergarten Curriculum
For the convenience of Academic divisions and Purchase too, our curriculum has been primarily divided under Two main category :-
One, Pre-Kindergarten Programs Curriculum
Two, Kindergarten Programs Curriculum
Our Curriculum in Kindergarten is focused on developing foundational skills that prepare students for later learning in all content areas, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Visual and Performing Arts, Health, Physical Education and other areas.
In our Kindergarten Curriculum, each Content Area (aka Subjects) is divided into units, and each unit is divided into themes of study.
As we progress from Junior Kindergarten to Senior Kindergarten, the degree of difficulty in Content Delivery, Theme Delivery, Concept Delivery, Activities and Assesment increases.
The ‘Typical Day of Kindergarten Children’ in the Preschool Curriculum by ‘Preschool for Child rights’ for Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten, is presented in the similar format.
Daily Teaching Plans are made in such a format that –
Preschools may adjust the order of some units and themes of study
Preschools may adjust the degree of difficulty of some activities and themes
Preschools may adjust as per the individual requirement of the students
Preschools may extend or shorten the length of a units and themes, for a particular day or week
Programs being covered in – “The ZERO Curriculum™” :-
Name of the Program
1.5 Years to 2.5 Years
Play Group / Toddler / Playschool
2.5 Years to 3.5 Years
Nursery / Pre-Nursery
3.5 Years to 4.5 Years
Jr. Kindergarten / L. KG.
|4.5 Years to 6 Years||
Jr. Kindergarten / L. KG.
Age of each program could be varied up to 6 Months (up or down), depending upon the milestones achieved by the child.
In India, each Preschool uses different name for their programs. We have made our Curriculum for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, as per age and NOT as per ‘name of the program’, so it is suggested to follow the above mentioned AGE criteria.
Some Highlights of Kindergarten Curriculum of “The ZERO Curriculum™” :-
- Complete “100 % Ready Format” Day wise Curriculum
- Most Appropriate as per all ‘Early Childhood Care & Education’ Philosophies
- Customised for each Preschool
- Customised as per each Preschool’s schedule
- Day wise curriculum in three formats – Text, Presentation and Video
- 220 Days per Academic Year
- 24 Hrs. Availability
- Easy and ‘Time saving style of navigation’, in the website for easier usage of website by Teachers, Administrators, Managers, Chairman.
- Worksheets, Flash Cards, Cutouts, Teaching Aids, Puzzles, Activities etc
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to using Worksheets (worksheet is provided by us)
- Entire Dialogue, Questions, Quips, Behavioural inputs etc is included in the Curriculum and is available along with the Daily lesson plan
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to delivery of Entire curriculum
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to Toys and Equipment
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to Art and Craft Activities
- Each Day is thorough and complete, and School Operators / Teachers just need to go through our curriculum.
- No need for School Operators / Teachers, to do anything else besides following our Online Preschool Curriculum.
- Assessment Procedures
- Preschool Operating Manuals
- All Preschool manuals and policies discussed
- Documentation and Registers discussed
- Administrative Papers and Guidelines discussed
- Text and/or Presentation relating to required Preschool Behaviour
- Entire Online Preschool Curriculum Consultancy is suitable for the most premium preschools and for the preschools located in remote villages of India.
- No Books required to be referred by School Operators / Teachers (our curriculum is sufficient).
- Option to speak directly with India’s Best Preschool Professionals & Trainers – Abhidha Seth, Rewati Raman Vishewar and other Team members, Associates
- Best Option to run Preschool in Automated Mode…
- Best for Owners/Principals, who want to run / manage Preschool in the most Academically appropriate and most professional manner.
Further, to Know More about the Kindergarten Curriculum of “The ZERO Curriculum™” you are suggested to go through these pages :-
- Know More about Significant Attributes of our Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum : View Page
- Do Comparison of Our Curriculum Attributes versus Others : View Page
- See the ONLINE Benefits – Benefits of having ONLINE Curriculum : View Page
- Watch Presentation – Must Watch Presentation about Preschool Curriculum from “Preschool For Child Rights™ ” : View Page
- Know about the Guarantee we extend – Our Guarantee : View Page
Read the Complete Collection of FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions : View Page
To Know about Pricing Plan of Kindergarten Curriculum, go to
Products & Services – Click Here
With our motto of having the “Best Curriculum at Most Economical Pricing”, we have multiple Pricing Packages and also Multiple Product offerings – Click Here.
Pricing range of those packages, varies from Rs. 700 Per Month to Rs. 11,700 Per Month.
To See the Complete Tabular Presentation of our Pricing Packages and Multiple Product offerings, under Kindergarten Curriculum, Click Here.
Now, to know regarding – How to Pay the Fee : View Page
All New Purchases are required to be planned well in advance, as we Activate Services with some time gap, Visit this Page to Read – How to Plan your date of Purchase.
All Monthly Installments are payable latest by 15th of previous month.
Each Month and Each Year you will have the Most Updated Curriculum.
All charges are always required to be paid in advance.
Besides having the most attractive Installment Facility and Low-Pricing Structure, we also have the Best Refund policy, so that, nothing stops you from experiencing our The ZERO Curriculum™. See our Best Refund Policy here …
Among many things, The ZERO Curriculum™ from “Preschool for Child Rights” includes Entire Dialogue; All required Information relating to Topics, Units, Themes & Content Areas; Questions to be posed to children; Quips; Behavioural inputs etc and is available in Text, PPT, Flash and Video format. Along with the Daily lesson plan it also includes Worksheets, Flash Cards, Cutouts, Teaching Aids, Puzzles, Activities etc.
To Understand, Experience and Deliver the Benefits in your School go for the Risk Free One Month Trial by just submitting First Installment.
“Preschool For Child Rights” is proud to be World’s BEST Curriculum provider and is also having the MOST Economical rates.
Communication and Sales platform of “Preschool for Child Rights” is www.PreschoolForChildRights.Com & Delivery platform of Online Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum & Consultancy of “Preschool for Child Rights” is Member Protected websites – www.PreschoolForChildRights.Info, and many other websites owned by us.