Bad / Poor Preschool Curriculum, what it means to Entrepreneurs and Administrators :
Preschool is a place where Education and Learning is delivered, and the greatest woe is that none ‘Preschool Franchise Opportunities’ has even this basic element – the Preschool Curriculum.
The one and most important thing around which each aspect of preschool revolves is the Curriculum and this is entirely missing from individual Preschools, Preschool chains and Preschool Franchise offerings.
Having Poor Curriculum means these –
- Poor Feedback from Parents
- Less Word-of-Mouth advertising
- Low admission
- Increased expense on Marketing
- Poor confidence among entire Team members
- Daily problem of handling Teachers
- Daily problem of handling children
- Daily Problem of handling Parents
- Increased expense on hiring Principal / Counsellor, who would be smart enough to convince new inquiries on Poor Curriculum
- Most importantly – Lost Purpose of opening up a Preschool / School
- and many more…